Polydioma has been the leading bureau for all your technical translations since 1970.
Our language experts do not only translate into English, German, French, Spanish and Italian, but also into every language in which your company does business.
Our translators are not only experts in their own language but also specialise in certain specialist areas. Technology in general, or for example in electrical engineering, automotive, refrigeration and engineering. Also in biotechnology, the food industry, packaging industry, or chemical processes.
They are familiar with the concepts and details applicable to these sectors. For the translation of a manual for medical equipment places different demands on the translator to a text on gardening. Polydioma ensures that its technical translators are always up to date with the latest developments in their field.
Polydioma works for leading companies in the industrial sector. We provide technical translations of, among other things:
- safety regulations
- installation instructions
- patent applications
- delivery terms and conditions
- construction drawings
- product specifications
The price of a technical translation
At Polydioma, we calculate the price of a translation based on five factors:
- The complexity of the source text: is it for instance a technical or economic text, an advertising brochure, an annual report, the text of a PowerPoint presentation, a speech, a database?
- Can we process the text with a CAT-tool?
- The language combination: Dutch-English, French-English, Spanish-German, etc.
- The deadlines: Is it an urgent job or for example weekend work?
- Special customer requirements, such as a certified translation, special formatting, tables, figures, transparencies, layout in InDesign, etc.